Memphis Personal Injury Attorneys at Be Your Voice have been fighting for the rights of injured people in Memphis, TN and its surrounding areas since 1993.
What is personal injury
When you are injured, you need someone who will fight for your rights. That is where an experienced personal injury lawyer can come in to help. If you are in Memphis, Tennessee and need legal assistance, call the law offices of Jason A. Porter. Our attorneys have decades of experience helping people who have been hurt in accidents or other accidents.
We know what to do to get you the best possible outcome in your case. We will work hard to make sure that you receive the compensation that you deserve. We understand the importance of having a strong voice in your injury case, and we will use all of our resources to make sure that you are successful.
If you have been injured, please do not hesitate to contact us today. We can provide you with a free consultation so that we can learn more about your situation and see what we can do to help you.
Types of Personal Injury cases
If you or somebody you know has been the victim of a personal injury in Memphis, Tennessee, then it is important to seek the help of an experienced personal injury attorney. There are many different types of personal injury cases, and the lawyer you choose will depend on the specifics of your situation.
One common type of personal injury case is slip and fall accidents. If you are injured as a result of someone else’s negligence, an experienced personal injury lawyer can help make sure that you are properly compensated for your injuries. In many cases, a lawyer can also negotiate a settlement with the responsible party.
If you have been the victim of an automobile accident, your attorney may be able to help you get fair compensation for your injuries. An auto accident can result in serious physical and emotional injuries, so it is important to have an attorney on your side who can fight for your rights.
If you are injured in a workplace accident, your attorney may be able to help you get compensation for lost wages and other damages. If you are injured as a result of defective products or work conditions, your lawyer may be able to secure financial restitution for you.
No matter what type of personal injury case you have
Resources for Personal Injury Litigation including, attorneys, doctors, hospitals
In the event that you are injured, you need to know who to call and what to do. Here is a guide to help you.
1. Speak with an attorney. An experienced personal injury lawyer can provide counsel throughout your case and help protect your rights. Look for an attorney who has experience in your type of case, or who specializes in personal injury litigation.
2. Find a doctor. If you have been injured, it is important to speak with a doctor to determine the extent of the injury and what treatment may be necessary. Make sure to get written statements from both the doctor and the injury victim.
3. Seek medical attention. If you are injured, take medical advice as soon as possible. If possible, seek treatment at a hospital that specializes in personal injury cases.
4. File a claim with your insurance company. In order to file a claim, you will need to contact your insurance company and provide them with all of the information they request, including medical records and photos of the injury if available. Once your claim is filed, it is important to stay updated on the progress of your case so that you can advocate for yourself effectively.
What you can do after being injured in an accident
If you’ve been injured in an accident, the first thing you need to do is call 911. If you or someone else is in immediate danger, don’t hesitate to call for help. However, if you have time to think about it, here are some other things you can do to help yourself and your case:
1. Get all of the information you can about your injury. This includes your medical records, any eyewitness accounts or photos of the accident, and anything else that may help your case.
2. Contact a personal injury attorney in Memphis as soon as possible. A lawyer can provide guidance and support during this difficult time, and can help protect your rights.
3. Speak with a victim’s advocate about what you experienced in the accident and how it has affected your life. These advocates can provide support, advice, and information on how to get through this difficult time.
4. Make a list of all of the bills that need to be paid related to your injury – from medical expenses to property damage repairs. An attorney can help guide you through the process of filing paperwork and paying bills, so that everything goes smoothly from the start.
If you or someone you know has been the victim of a personal injury, don’t hesitate to contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Memphis. An attorney can help represent your best interests and get the compensation you deserve for your injuries. Contact a lawyer today to learn more about your legal rights and how an attorney might be able to help.